Our 6th-12th grade youth group meets every Sunday, usually either from 11:30-12:30 or from 4 pm-6 pm from September-June. Our energetic and loving community of young people is delighted to welcome new youth to join as they:
* Talk about life, God, Church, school, families, and the world
* Connect real life to scripture
* Serve the world by participating in service projects
* Prepare for Confirmation
* Host the Blessing of the animals
* Walk: the annual CROPWALK for hunger, the annual pilgrimage WALK to Lowell, allow our youth to walk their own faith journeys.
* Pray: Evening prayer each Sunday
* Sing: We even have two guitars!
* Love: One another and God
Check out our video from The Walk 2016 here!
Sign-up here and join us any Sunday for youth gatherings and events. Registering is quick and easy, but it is required for participation and it will place you (if you give your email address) on our weekly email group so you can be updated on our schedule. The schedule for each month is also published in our Monthly Window on the youth page.
General Youth Activity Permission form for overnights and off-site events can be found HERE. Please print, sign, and bring to the event!