Summer Pickup Choir
For July and August, through the first Sunday in September, our choir becomes a pick-up ensemble. There are no weekly rehearsals. Simply come on Sunday at 9 am (SHARP!) to learn the music for that morning. Adults and teens are welcome.
Ten Top Reasons to Join Junior or Youth Choir
- It is fun to be with Trinity friends during the week
- Singing to God is a form of prayer
- Quality voice instruction is free
- When children sing scripture, they remember it for life
- All children can sing
- Gives children an opportunity to serve in church
- Singing is a skill (like any other) that develops with practice and good instruction
- Children learn worship practices; developing a habit of worship that lasts a lifetime
- Children learn team-building skills, just as easily as in sports
- They minister to others through their music
Will you be entering grades 2 through 12 in September?
Now is the time to plan for Junior or Youth Choir rehearsals on Thursday afternoons!
Go to http://trinityconcord.org/music-2/ to learn more about our Junior and Youth Choirs.