New to Trinity?
We are glad you are thinking of joining us at Trinity Episcopal Church and hope that you find experiences of joy and wonder, comfort and care. When you walk in the front door of the church you should make yourself known to the people at the Welcome Table in the narthex. They will be wearing Welcome nametags. They can orient you to our newly enlarged building.
Join us in financial support: Give
By making yourself known at the Welcome Table, you will receive an invitation to a semi-annual luncheon at a parishioner’s home, where you can meet and mingle with clergy, vestry, and other parishioners.
The Welcome Committee is especially glad to have new committee members who are also new to the church. See Lucy Rosborough for further information.
← That’s Lucy on the left with her husband Brian!
• Arrange for a short meeting with one of the clergy or speak to one of them after a church service. They would like to get to know you and answer any questions you might have about Trinity or about membership. You may arrange a meeting by calling the church office at 978-369-3715.
• Worship with us regularly. We worship at 8:00 am in the chapel and 10:00 am in the main sanctuary on Sundays. Please join us for worship and for coffee hour fellowship following both services.
• Commit yourself as a member of the parish. Complete the Membership Information Form. The information is used to include you on our mailing list, record your birthdays and anniversary. You may opt to have any of this information kept confidential. If you have special interests or skills, we invite you to tell us that, so we may help you become assimilated into the life of the congregation.
• Participate in parish life. Join in one of the committees or ministries of the church (Outreach). Feel free to contact any of the chairs for more information. Time commitment may range from little, to a seasonal burst of activity, or a regular schedule. You could choose one that suits your needs and interests. The Welcome Committee particularly appreciates the views of members who are new to the parish.
• Offer your pledge for our ministry together. Once you claim Trinity as your church home, we encourage you to participate in the life of the parish by making a financial pledge or recordable gift in support of our many ministries. Prayerfully complete the Pledge Card either here on the website or fill out and mail to the church office a paper pledge card (available in the Church Office). Your pledge or gift is kept confidential. Christian giving has a Biblical foundation and continues to be inspired by gratitude to God. We give from generous and thankful hearts, recognizing that all is God’s and that we are the stewards of God’s bounty.
Please feel free to call the Church Office (978-369-3715) with questions or to receive additional information. You can fill out some forms from the website, but may wish to pick up paper copies, such as the Membership Information Form, and copies of Trinity’s publications at the Church Office or at the Welcome Table.
We welcome all people on the basis of our Baptismal Covenant in which we promise to “see and serve Christ in all persons,” and “respect the dignity of every human being.”