Following Christ, living our faith.
Trinity Concord is an Episcopal Church that…
- Invites everyone to experience the transforming love of God through the grace of Jesus Christ and the empowerment of the Holy Spirit;
- Provides a nurturing environment for our children and youth to grow in their faith;
- Promotes diversity of thought in a safe environment for all people who seek the love of God;
- Values the contributions of every generation;
- Nurtures our spiritual growth and challenges us to grow deeper in faith while respecting each person’s spiritual journey;
- Reaches out to others in love and service.
Statement of Policy
The policy of Trinity Episcopal Church is to welcome all people who seek the love of God, without discrimination on the basis of race, color, national origin, ethnic background, socioeconomic status, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, gender, or age. We welcome all people on the basis of our Baptismal Covenant in which we promise to “seek and serve Christ in all persons,” and “respect the dignity of every human being.”