Dear Trinity Family,
At the forum this morning we spoke about the November Diocesan Convention and about ways to stay informed about the activities and decisions of our diocese. Here are some resources for you to seek out further information and involvement:
1. Visit the diocesan site regularly: http://www.diomass.
Be sure to read letters from our Bishops when they are posted as those letters help greatly in directing our prayer and our action as a church body.
2. Watch or read the full address from our Bishop on November 5, 2016: http://www.diomass.org/d
3. Join our diocese, people of many faiths, mayors, and other officials at OUR Cathedral (St. Paul’s Cathedral, 138 Tremont Street, Boston) on Tuesday January 31st from 9:30-11am for an Interfaith Solidarity Press Conference: https://www.
4. Familiarize yourself with our diocesan Refugee Immigration Ministry: http://www.diomass.o
5. Follow the work of Episcopal City Missions: http://www.episcopalcitymissi
They are often leading the way on action initiatives.
As the weeks and months ahead unfold, keep your eyes and ears open around diocesan work in peace and justice initiatives, response to the heightened refugee crisis, and other action.
Yours in Christ,
Becky and Sarah